Canadians are spending more time on the internet. According to a report by Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA), Canadians are world’s heaviest internet users. Canadians are also world’s most engaged and savvy online users.
We at ApnaHub.ca realize the importance of connecting Canada’s vibrant South Asian community to this cyber world. Popularly known as Desi Community, South Asian Canadians visit ApnaHub.ca from all across Canada. Our web surfers also come from USA, UK, Gulf, India and Pakistan besides Far East, Australia and New Zealand .
ApnaHub.ca – The Canadian Lifestyle Portal with a global reach!
- We know your audience. We know who they are, where they are, what they are reading, and how they want to get it from us. We share your story with this broader audience.
- Your audience knows ApnaHub. ApnaHub.ca is where east meets west, a showcase of multicultural Canada.
- No Fee for Canada based businesses. Yes, at this time, the basic service is at no charge for Canada based service providers.
- Advanced tracking/statistics. There is a Fee associated with statistical data/viral tracking, Banner Ads and promotional services. Details are here.
So, there is no better opportunity than now to reach out to this vibrant community. Create the buzz, share your story with this online world!
- News/Media Release Tips Summarized Below:
- The News/Media Release should belong to your organization
- The News/Media Release can be an upcoming event, or a past event not more than 30 days old
- Feel free to write in your own words – Team ApnaHub.ca could modify your story to fit our website’s layout
- You can choose your own catchy title for the the News/Media Release
- Your News/Media Release can include up to 6 pictures – You should be the rightful copyright owner of pictures/images
- Should include your full name, telephone number and email address
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org